private news server

Frank M. Lin frank at b16a.com
Mon Nov 29 17:28:06 GMT 1999

Yes, news server makes a lot of sense!  Especially with all these
web based boards going around (extremely slow).  For a web site
I'm maintaining (theoldone.com) I've been thinking about running
news server off my box (b16a.com).

Although I haven't had much time to looking at setting it up.
I think someone recommended a news server called cyclone or something.

If anybody has pointers to where I can find more info about setting
a news server up, please let me know.  Hmm, I can probably host
the diy_efi news server while I'm at it too.

--
Frank M. Lin   | http://www.g-speed.com/pbh Honda related tech files
frank at b16a.com | http://www.g-speed.com/pbh/fastest drag registry