Fuel injecting a 4.3

Darren Floen dfloen at tbaytel.net
Sun Oct 3 20:31:55 GMT 1999

Hi,i'm new to the list.I'm fairly inexperienced with electronic FI,but
i'd like to install a throttle body setup on a 1986 4.3 chevy engine.I'm
swapping this engine into my 85 Toyota truck.What type of setup would be
best?I was thinking of a Holley Pro-jection setup,but I have heard some
bad things about them.I was thinking of using the 2Di,closed loop setup.
Could i use the injection setup off say a 3.8 liter buick?Would it be
able to compensate for the larger engine?

Thanks very much for any replies,and please cc them to me at
dfloen at tbaytel.net

Darren