Introduction

Bob Moon fzrider at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 17:13:01 GMT 1999

Hello all,

  I'm new to the list, and thought I'd introduce myself.  My name is Bob Moon,
and I'm a Test Engineer at Amdahl Corporation in Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
  I am currently working on a fuel injection system for some motorcycles, and
will possibly be basing it on the EFI332 system.  The motorcycles to be
converted are a 1985 GPz900, 1995 and 96 Shadow 1100C, 1981 KZ550, and 1978
GS400.  I'll also likely install it on a 1968 Mustang.  This should be an
interesting project, as I intend to use identical base computers for all the
above bikes, so the code will have to be easily adaptable to various cylinder
configurations.

  Happy injecting,

Bob Moon