injectors

justin w ivan und stnt jwi0939 at megahertz.njit.edu
Fri Oct 8 19:52:02 GMT 1999

Can anyone point me to a good source of Porsche injectors. I am looking
for a stock set from a 944 turbo? They do not have to be new as I would
send them out to get cleaned anyway but I am looking for an inexpensive
source. The best price I have found is $68 a piece but if you can get
mustang injectors for $125 for a set of 8 I think you should be able to
get the 944 injectors cheaper.
 Also can anyone tell me the correctr way to size intercooler piping for a
turbo car? Should it be the same size as the turbo outlet, Throttle body
or the endcaps on the intercoolers. Anyhelp would be appreciated.
  Justin