Message from CSH, HQ

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Oct 8 22:12:50 GMT 1999

Well CSH, HQ is back on line.
Got one very good lung, (verified by X-Ray, by me).
Amazing capacacity.

Surgery was really tough, heart kept stopping, so got one of 2 possible
lungs.  Was so bad they turned anthesia was down, and I remember parts of
it, that is something to be avoided, test me, on what a open heart messauge
feels like.

Have drop foot but down to using a cane for that, hopefully will finish
clearing that out, soon.

All in all, no pain.  Or given enough medicicne to numb it, best part is 2
days after surgery, taken off O2, so no more pushing green bottles aroung

Staff (of 7), here and eating out alll the time is getting expensive, so we

bee making every effort to get back to acrcanum real soon