Chrysler IC's in ECU

Rob Maxon rmaxon at txdirect.net
Wed Oct 13 16:31:39 GMT 1999

>I have a 85 Chrysler K-car,  I looking for information on the IC's that are
>in the ECU

>   The IC's are  :  Motorola  SC88352CP           CPU (= 6803u4)
                         Motorola  SC87313CP            Port Expander ?
                              ??       +B8432                   RAM ? (=is
probably Z22 see below)
                              ??       4289473                 driver IC's
(=is probably Z51 see below)

If its got a sticker covering a window, its a 2764A eprom. Some 1985's had
(2) 28 pin 2764A eproms at Z51 and Z22, while others had one 28 pin 2764A
eprom at Z51, and one 24 pin (I think) rom chip that I am not sure about at
Z22. These are the 2 chips at the opposite end of the board from the
connectors. They are labeled Z51 and Z22 on the board, I think..
Rob
86 GLHS #048