Are Honda VTEC turbo

Jörgen Karlsson jurg at 2.sbbs.se
Thu Oct 21 16:52:18 GMT 1999

A friend is installing a turbo in a Honda Civic with a B16A VTEC engine. I
am going to build an additional injector controller for it. An aftermarket
engine management system will be installed later on.

I will try to trigger a multivibrator from the rising flank of stock
injectors and I need to know if the engine uses sequencial injection or
batch fire. I hope to save some time if any of you guys know this since I
can't put my hands on the car until sunday.

Should I expect large voltage peaks when the injectors close?

Jörgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden