intro

David Brode dbrode at hereintown.net
Fri Oct 22 23:15:49 GMT 1999

Hello all,
 This is an intro note. I'll be lurking to try to see if I can possibly learn
enough to go with efi on my ongoing project.  It's a twin turbo'd/N20 511 cubic
inch pro street style '67 Chev pick up.
 I've looked at the archives and there seems to be talk here about turbos,
intercoolers and such. I'm a layman [sheet metal worker] and know next to nothing
about electronics. I know that efi would be much better than my blow through the
carb plan. I hope to learn if it is doable with mostly junkyard parts.
 Thanks for the list.
Dave Brode
Frostburg Maryland