DIY_EFI Digest V4 #604

David Brode dbrode at hereintown.net
Wed Oct 27 00:16:51 GMT 1999

Hello all,
 I said I was going to lurk, but I was very interested in the "long rambling message"
posted today.
 I am a complete boob when it comes to electronics, but I want to ask a couple of
questions anyway.
1. How many junkyard ecu options are there for a fangled port injected EFI system for a
511" twin turbo'd engine? [Sy/Ty only?]
2. Can two throttle bodies be used with one ecu? [I need around 1000 cfm]
3. If a fangled system is out for me, due to any reason, can the aftermarket Holley TBI
systems be easily made to work with a blow through turbo deal?
Fwiw - I don't see than much advantage to the wet manifold injection over blowing through
a #4781 850 carb.
 Blast me if I need it.
Dave Brode
tt511" '67 Chev pickup