DIY_EFI Digest V4 #613

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Oct 31 14:23:40 GMT 1999

Just hook it all up per the factory.  The "tough"part is the VSS and just
read the archives for that.
  All the sensors?. TPS, CTS, VSS, MAP, how much simplier do you want?.
The ecm powers the fuel pump for about 2 sec when you turn the key on to
prime the system, from then on it's the oil pressure switch that powers it.
In a roll over it serves as a saftey item, since inverted there is no oil
pressure.
  Don't try just running in limp home mode, or just start it that way, do it
right once, and limp home mode will probably get ya home if needed.
Grumpy