Complete LT1 For Sale

Kurek, Larry lkurek at anl.gov
Fri Sep 3 19:50:13 GMT 1999

Anyone interested in a complete LT1, sans Optispark? It is from a 96 and has
a wiring harness and PCM with it. I believe it has about 40K miles. FWIW,
this is a friend of a friend who has it, so I have not personally looked at
it yet. If anyone is interested (seriously) I will drive over and look at
it. He is asking $1800, but I think I can talk him down a bit :)

If anyone IS interested, let me know. It is near Chicago, and I can deliver
it anywhere in Illinois, WI, IN, IA, MI (lower lower) or St Louis :)

TTYL!

Larry