new EFI fuel lines, what to use?

Ross Corrigan zxv at istar.ca
Sat Sep 4 02:16:29 GMT 1999

We're plumbing new fuel lines on my dad's 240Z for his LT1 install.  His
car was not EFI OEM so we're changing the fuel tank likely as well.  I'm
wondering what material should be used for bending new fuel lines?  I'll
also be adding new fuel lines to my 280ZX which had EFI OEM but I'd like to
replace the lines w/ larger for better return and supply so I'll learn on
my dad's:-)

As well any size reccomendations?  he's running the OEM '95 Lt1, 275 hp or
so, I'll be running anything from my current 300hp 327 to a 400hp 406 or
similar.

thanks

(do we have to get a bender?  I've bent brake lines v. well using round
objects smartly....)

thanks

Ross Corrigan  /  Vancouver, Canada

 '80 327ZX   IZCC#255, Edmonton Z-car Club #44, British Columbia ZCR
Life's a journey, not a destination.. Enjoy the pitstops and maximize the
straights

mailto:zxv at istar.ca     *New ICQ # 11549358
http://home.iSTAR.ca/~zxv/index.shtml
http://207.212.212.139/~corrigan/gearheads/pics/wheels/sirbg.jpg    where a