DIY_EFI Digest V4 #531

Tristan Dresch sac49091 at saclink.csus.edu
Sun Sep 19 08:12:40 GMT 1999

Hello folks, I'm new to this list and before I waste anyone's time, is
there any recomended books I could purchase that would educate me about
EFI systems. I have read the books in the local book stores but they are
not technical enough. I was looking for very technical data on EFI. I
have a XR4ti which uses a '89 Ford EEC-IV which will be my focus. Also, I
desire to run the same system on a '70 Spitfire and would like to learn
all the information that will allow me to fine tune these systems.
Thank you for your time, Cris