DIY_EFI Digest V4 #541

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Thu Sep 23 23:11:19 GMT 1999

The L terminal is the standard hook up and can go in series with the  GEN
lamp and ignition switch. The  F terminal is used for fault indication and
does not need to be connected. The P term is a tach signal  not needed for
basic operation. The S term is the  voltage sense term and not needed for
basic operation.  Hope this helps.        Don