Volvo

cwagner at info2000.net cwagner at info2000.net
Sat Sep 25 03:42:54 GMT 1999

I am working on a Volvo that had the wiring harness destroyed by
rodents.  I would like to get it running again to use it as my daily
driver.  Unfortunately, I have no idea which wire is which.  The car
is a Volvo 240 with the 2.3 litre and LH-Jetronic.  As far as I can
tell, the computer is the 2.2 model because the throttle body has
the throttle switches.  Also, if anybody has any idea what resistors
to change and what that change does, the information would be
helpful.