Closed loop/open loop @ WOT

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Aug 2 14:08:36 GMT 2000

Any of these folks that are leading you around, have a part no., for this
Wide Band GM sensor?.  The stuff I've seen for the thru 93 LT1s is open loop
at WOT.
The 4 wire O2s, that i've seen aren't WBs.
Grumpy

From: "Master of Disaster" <wlucke at shentel.net>

I think you should sell your Supra and buy something American, with
an LT1 or LS1 engine. :^)
They stay closed loop at WOT, or thus I have been led to understand.
I am not bad-mouthing the Supra-- it's a beast, but if it goes open
loop at WOT, I don't want one.