Exhaust recycling and O2 sensor for submarine use

McMeikan, Andrew andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au
Thu Aug 3 09:02:21 GMT 2000

Hi folks,
	I am trying to build a submarine and although I wish to use DC
motors for propulsion I am also looking at a small 4 stroke engine.  Does
anyone have pointers to info on exhaust recycling or on minimizing air use.

I am also interested in any air quality monitoring ideas that you might
have.  Sub volume is small at about 10 cubic meters, would an automotive O2
sensor have a fast response time?

	cya,	Andrew...

Pics of pressure vessel at http://members.xoom.com/andrewmuck/sub/goSub.htm