[admin] RE: WPSLPGExhaust Gas Oxygen (EGO) sensor Information

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Aug 3 16:29:16 GMT 2000

> ..and on that subject I'm trying hard to find an application or search
> engine to do this filtering and place the archive data in a nice neat
email
> thread, but I'm an electronics engineer not an IT man. If anyone is a web
> guru then maybe they can chip in and help out with the voluntary list
admin.

> There is some much information on the list I want to digest so I'm only
> trying to help.

It's no help to rererererererererererererererererererererpeat the same stuff
over, an over, an over, an over, an over, again.
There are search engines mentioned in the archives.  Why not try to get a
wide range of info., so that you might have a much fuller background, about
various aspects of EFI.  Then the tunnel vision of the O2....