WPSLPGExhaust Gas Oxygen (EGO) sensor Information

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Aug 4 00:14:54 GMT 2000

So, do you want, to do anything to unclog the mess that's being generated
(archive-wise)?.

While not aimed at you specifically, lots of folks want better archives,
FAQ, dicitionary, and don't raise a finger to help..
Then complain Stuff is hard to find.
Only 11 emails, gee, maybe if a few people took a hint, I wouldn't be
repeating myself.
Grumpy