Information on '95 Toyota Supra ECU

ext-peter.betts at nokia.com ext-peter.betts at nokia.com
Fri Aug 4 07:05:40 GMT 2000

I have a 1995 3.0lt Twin Turbo Toyota Supra, japanese import to the UK.

Has anyone done any extensive analysis of the ECU control for this vehicle?

Would you share this information with me please. I have many questions about
the car and from recent posts I feel I should ask for some material to
digest first before more questioning.

I know about www.mkiv.com, www.supras.com and www.supras.co.uk  etc

Thanks
Pete

ps. For Mr G. I have read the Archives on Supra and found only references to
the earlier MkIII model and a few on water injection in the MkIV Supra,
nothing really on ECU internals or control strategy.