WPSLPGExhaust Gas Oxygen (EGO) sensor Information

Rich M rsrich at cwcom.net
Fri Aug 4 19:08:31 GMT 2000

Grumpy,
I for one would be grateful if you could expand on the identification of
detonation from plug-reads..
Mild/occasional detonation is something I'm keen to be able to identify
(assuming I can't actually hear it) - will mild detonation show up as flecks
as you describe, or does it need to be more severe or long-term to actually
show?

Your thoughts appreciated

Rich