Support

J. Creech jcreech1 at olemac.net
Sat Aug 5 02:49:19 GMT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Gerald Pelnar
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 7:06 PM
Subject: Support

Scott--

>Scott Creech
>High School Dropout
>Amatuer Dabbler
>General Nuisance

Looks like no visable means of support.
The IRS and/or DEA may be looking for you. 8^)

Gerald Pelnar
wd0fyf at mpks.net
http://www.mpks.net/homepage/wd0fyf/
McPherson, KS

Shhhhhhh! Don't give me away!
No, seriously tho', I'm just an Ammonia Refrigeration
Tech/Electrician/Welder/Maintenance Mechanic all rolled into one.
 I've been Lurking here for a while, kinda feel like I'm swimming with
Sharks sometimes with all these EE's around. I've been trying to decide
whether to go with a roll-yer-own (a-la 332) or adapt some stock-type EFI to
my pet project, a Dodge D-150 with a Slant Six.
I wanna make it some kind of MPFI and have been thinking about a turbo, just
for a little extra oomph.
 Just in the planning stages right now, but I've got lotsa Techno-Debri and
various mechanical bits laying around. (aluminum tubing for intakes, various
sizes, about 50 different injectors, 1/2 doz or so throttle bodies, a
Garrett & an old AiResearch Turbo, junk like that)
 Suggestions are welcome, mainly in the "how to" as far as the ECU's
/software stuff goes. I think I have a pretty firm grasp of the mechanics
and theory of fuel injection, especially on turbo'd engines, as that's what
i've worked on more than any other type.

Well, I'll sink back into the Ether again now...............

Scott Creech
(downgraded to just a general nuisance)