HELP - cold air problem

Jörgen Karlsson jurg at pp.sbbs.se
Thu Aug 10 16:43:54 GMT 2000

I guess that before you stage the intake temp will be _very_ low, cooling
down the sensor a lot. Maybe the sensor needs to feel more of the air flow
or maybe the thermal coupling to the material (metal?) it is installed in
are to strong.

I have had this problem on a friends car, it proved to be the air
temperature sensor that wasn't fast enogh. Of course it wasn't the same
power levels but the VTEC civics seem to be _very_ sensitive to an overly
rich mixture.

But I am also open for the possibility that the spark are to weak...

Jörgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden.