gm TBI and VWs

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Thu Aug 17 20:20:53 GMT 2000

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Jack Doe wrote:
> Two more simple questions:  is the most dominant
> sensor used to calculate injector pulse width in GM
> TBI the MAP sensor? (as aposed to an airflow sensor?)
> Could someone assemble a simple hierarchy of sensor
> importance/authority.  After hours of pouring over

You related to John? :)

MAP is dominant. Try item 37 at
   http://www.aces.edu/~gparmer/efi/myfaq.htm
747 has no IntakeAirTemp, making the calc seriously favor
MAP vs RPM.  Other factors are mentioned at the above
address and actual calculations have since been mentioned
in the archives, I believe. Happy converting.

-greg