Partial success

Jorgen Karlsson jurg at pp.sbbs.se
Tue Aug 22 01:46:40 GMT 2000

HKS has at least two good popoff valves, I know that these has been used
successfully on blower applications over here.

Or if you take a look ATR's blowoff valve http://www.atrperformance.com/,
unfortunally their site aren't very informative, you will have to get the
catalog to take a look at it.It is all metal, nice if you need to do any
modifications. It can flow a lot of air and it is rebuildable.

If you use the ATR valve in a standard turbo setup(top sense line after TB
and bottom sense line before TB) you can control maximum differential
pressure. Or you can use it with a atmosphere reference for the top chamber
to set a maximum boost level before the TB. I can think of a lot of other
configurations with bleedervalves and solenoids that can solve the problem.

Jorgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden.