EIA ECU

Rausch, Bernd br at rnt.de
Thu Aug 24 13:23:33 GMT 2000

Hello everyone,

I am the owner of a Venturi 400GT Trophy (3L Biturbo, 410 HP). This car has
an ECU from the French or Suisse manufacturer EIA, which seems to be out of
business.

I want to fit bigger turbos, so I have to modify the ECU (MAP controlled).
I have opened the ECU, the EPROMS have been replaced with a small PCB with
two EPROMs, two CMOS RAMs, a Battery and a Dallas DS1210, a controller that
convert CMOS RAMs into nonvolatile memories. There is 9 pin SUB-D connector.
The main PCB number is "EIA Copyright 1990 NMR 900802 Rev 0"

Does anyone know this ECU or has a contact to get in touch with EIA  ?

Thanks in advance,

Bernd, Germany