Ford Escort GT

Matt Cramer mac9 at po.cwru.edu
Sat Aug 26 16:02:39 GMT 2000

	Well, the first thing that came to mind is that this is kind of the EFI
equivalent of trying to feed your 318 with a single Holley 1920.  I
wouldn't expect a throttle body meant for a four banger with less than 2
liters to be able to keep up with the air and fuel demands of a 318.  You
might be able to get away with the parts off of two Escorts combined into
one setup, but this really doesn't seem like a good idea as it is.  You'd
probably be better off getting the hardware off an engine about the same
size as a 318.

Matt Cramer