Calibrating MAP sensors was:Re: Calibrating MAF

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Sun Aug 27 02:47:29 GMT 2000

While I love the intense accuracy of a better sensor...I want to remind the
diyers that Gm checks the baro on key off and key on to better insure a
close mixture....makes it pretty tough when trying to datalog and scew the
Gm unit....
    I would like to see the diffs between Map sensors....especially some
transfer functions of 1,2 and 3 bar stuff....ttyl
-Carl Summers