EFI

Branko Badrljica brankob at avtomatika.com
Sun Dec 3 10:39:13 GMT 2000

Hi all,

I am new to this list, but have in the past searched the info about fuel
injection etc.

Now I'm after making simple fuel ignition system. Electronics is no
problem, but I need info about fuel burnuing characteristics..
I need info about optimal energy, timing and longitude of the spark,
time advvance of the soark with regard of the various factors, like
temperature in the engine, octane number of  the fuel, quantity of the
intake air/fuel mixture etc.
Is that data in direct, simple and undestandable form available on the
Web ?
I'm looking into converting old carburetor systems (no EFI) at the
moment...

TIA,

Branko