Throttle butterfly source?

Dan Zorde dzorde at erggroup.com
Mon Dec 4 08:07:05 GMT 2000

Look at the Magnuson supercharger bypass valves, they look like miniature
throttle bodies and come in size 1.5"

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com

<Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:25:28 -0700 (MST)
<From: Daniel Houlton <houlster at inficad.com>
<Subject: Throttle butterfly source?
<
<A while back, someone was looking for a source of small
<throttle bodies.  Anybody know where I could find just
<the butterly and shaft it pivots on?
<
<Specifically I'm looking for a butterfly 1.5" in diameter.
<One a little smaller will do, but not less than an inch
<or 1.25" depending on what I find.
<
<thanks
<- --Dan