Saab 9000 LH-jetronic turbo tuning

Hyttinen, Timo timo.hyttinen at kpmg.fi
Mon Dec 4 10:59:27 GMT 2000

Hello everybody!

I`m new on the list and got just a hold of a Saab 9000 16v turbo -89 with no
cat. I`m about to do some performance modifications on it in a near future.
I`m interested in finding out how to modifiy the existing efi and how to
reprogram the ecu. The car is equipped with the direct ignition system. I
don`t want to settle for those performance chips that are readily available
for non-modified turbos.

Any hints or ideas how to approach the problem are welcome!

Best regards

Timo Hyttinen