Wierd application, hypothetical question.

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 22:06:52 GMT 2000

Saab Apc is interesting, I believe that Ford/Merkur 4cyl turbos had a
similar set-up.
Propan is like NOS is for petrol cars, only makes more power in a safer
manner. Not really sure the exact technology behind it, just know it works
real well (Look into truck magazines with the ford Powerstroke TurboDiesel)