Wierd application, hypothetical question.

CEIJR at aol.com CEIJR at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 15:07:06 GMT 2000

--part1_99.d97a8f7.2761016a_boundary

I'm just a lurker, but I can't help asking how the electronic or mechanical
matching of fuel pressure to boost on a diesel will keep it from running
away. Is this particualr engine air throttled?

--part1_99.d97a8f7.2761016a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I'm just a lurker, but I can't help asking how the electronic or mechanical <BR>matching of fuel pressure to boost on a diesel will keep it from running <BR>away. Is this particualr engine air throttled?</FONT></HTML>

--part1_99.d97a8f7.2761016a_boundary--