Ambient Pressure on compressor.

John Dammeyer johnd at autoartisans.com
Fri Dec 8 05:17:55 GMT 2000

Hi Walt,

Why?  I can see the need for the ambient pressure to use in conjunction with
the MAP sensor to determine, in effect,  the pressure differential which
creates the force to move the air into the cylinders.

Depending on the RPM of the blower, the waste gate and the boost created,
the ambient pressure means almost nothing doesn't it?  How would you use it
in a formula to calculate fuel mixture?

John