Way to measure HP?

Matt Cramer mac9 at po.cwru.edu
Sat Dec 9 19:34:04 GMT 2000

At 10:19 AM 12/9/2000 -0800, Fritz Moore wrote:
[snip]
>This method is
>of course several steps reemoved from rear wheel output but if you just want
>to look for improvement I think its great.  I also acquire RPM and 02 output
>just to make certain I dont go lean.
>
>Fritz

	Well, that kind of depends on what improvements you're looking for.  It
might pick up on some improvements in airflow, but won't do much for
improvements in efficiency which let you make more power without drawing in
more air.  I definitely don't think a MAF sensor would be the a good choice
to try to tune your fuel or spark curves to.

Matt Cramer