Paxton experiences? what's best bang/buck pump??

Ross Corrigan 280zx at home.com
Sun Dec 17 05:15:45 GMT 2000

At 07:51 PM 12/16/00 , you wrote:
>I have heard some less than positive reviews of that pump and of the SX
>when used in a daily driver. Apparently they can flow like a fire hose
>but aren't the most reliable. Any of the pumps I listed are adequate for
>your horsepower goal and are designed to hold up to years of daily usage
>
>Rob_O

OK, so what's <$200US, reliable and an out of tank pump. All but walbro
that you listed were intank AFAIK (Z32TT, SupraTT, Rx7TT) and the walbro
wasn't dead reliable or so it was perceived.

Ross Corrigan  /  Vancouver, Canada

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

mailto:280zx at home.com      ICQ # 11549358
http://207.212.212.139/~corrigan/gearheads/pics/wheels/sirbg.jpg    where a
Z belongs