Paxton experiences? what's best bang/buck pump??

Andrew R. Ghali andrewg at 16paws.com
Mon Dec 18 04:36:32 GMT 2000

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000 21:19:44 -0800, Ross Corrigan <280zx at home.com> wrote:
>OK, so what's <$200US, reliable and an out of tank pump. All but walbro
>that you listed were intank AFAIK (Z32TT, SupraTT, Rx7TT) and the walbro
>wasn't dead reliable or so it was perceived.

Ross-

Bosch makes a really good pump that comes in 3 different configurations
that could be used out-o-tank.  The model numbers and one retailers prices
are:

     10208 - 0.475" barb inlet with 12mm outlet - $215.05
     10209 - in-tank screened inlet with 12mm outlet - $193.90
     10210 - 14mm inlet with 12mm outlet - $228.95

The Rx7 crowd has been buying these to replace the stock pump which is
iffy for 350-400 hp (on a rotary - the BSFC of a piston engine is higher).

Let me know if you want the phone number for the distributor.

Andrew