Wierd application, hypothetical question.

Wes Branchflower hemi_265 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 02:43:25 GMT 2000

What would happen if there was no 'safety featrure' someone before mentioned
running?

Also a friends car (petrol) (old), after turning of the ignition, would
diesel. I thought this was from carbon build up, creating higher
compression, therefore ignition? I adjusted the spark timing, and it seemed
to help. Why?

Thanks