[ADMIN] It lives!

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Dec 30 01:28:09 GMT 2000

Believe it or not, it may be the opposite. Most viruses (virii?)
use the victims inbox for new email addresses. Any email list
where a subscriber is keeping emails with good info from that
list. . .

BobR.

p.s. I also thought with the subject used, that it may have been
a directed virus. However, that subject/email was referred to
in the article (previously posted) about this virus.