Policy letter, at CSH, HQ...time for some chiming...

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Fri Dec 1 04:24:39 GMT 2000

Hi All,
     There are many things passed along through the internet... I have been
privy to some "secret" stuff as have alot of people... and as well we all
have passed some privy stuff...
  Consider it as this... If you were to walk up to me and ask a question
about a particular subject, I would answer it honestly... if you were to ask
me to teach you everything I know, I would not only humble you, I would
probably(not intentionally) insult you.  The sharing of knowledge is more of
a giving than a taking...It begats respect.  When you give unconditionally,
you get.  Bruce has gave and got as well as I.  I will continue with this.
Yes, THIS is a public forum, nothing is owed and nothing is earned.  Don't
misunderstand people that try to make some money from some of thier own
insight.  It is natural for people to ask of thier friends for explanations
of the unknown.  What is beta development???  It is asking people to try
something and give feedback on the unknown trials of the inventor.  That's
all I have to say about that.
-Carl Summers