LT1 with boost.

Dave Plummer davepl at MICROSOFT.com
Tue Feb 1 22:02:56 GMT 2000

> I think you might hit the archives, and get the address phone
> number that I
> posted about gm training manuals, and or read the archives a
> few more times,
> to get a better basic grasp of what your dealing with.

I've been through the archives fairly thoroughly...  Sorry if my naivety
makes you grumpy.  If you can recommend a query to run against the archives
that would be particularly helpful in this case, feel free to suggest it.  I
did read every one with the word "MAF" in it, however, and this wasn't
addressed specifically (I was admittedly searching the GM archives, though).

- Dave