Can anybody Identify these Components

Richard Wakeling kojab at ar.com.au
Wed Feb 2 03:38:33 GMT 2000

Hi All,
        Can anybody identify these components. They are out of a TECH 1
scan tool. They all look the same but their numbers are different.
        Note: where the asterisk sits is a symbol of a diode.

        1)             IRFD
                   Y4I   *  RC9
                        110

        2)             IRFD
                    Y9I  *  RM4
                        1Z3

        3)              IRFD
                     Y4I  *  RJ9
                        9113

        Here's exactly what they look like.
              http://ixoye.com/irfd123.html

        I can't find any specs on the ones I have above.

Lastly and I think this ones going to be difficult to identify. It's
markings are Vtx85011011. It has 11 pins in one row and looks like a
resister array with a brown coating.

TIA

Cheers Richard.
PS  Nice to here from you DIG.