DIY_EFI Digest V5 #52

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Fri Feb 4 22:54:16 GMT 2000

We got a 36 Willy's Knight next door.  Montgomery Wards after market car.
Idles dead smooth at 300 rpm.  I mean other then noise, and the fan belt
moving you'd never guess it was running.
Grumpy
  Just for EFI content, betcha I could get a lower idle with a 730, Probably
better mph then the updraft csrby too.