DIY_EFI Digest V5 #55

Flanagan, Stephen CECOM RDEC STCD Flanagan, Stephen CECOM RDEC STCD
Mon Feb 7 14:46:00 GMT 2000

Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:35:34 +0100
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F6rgen_Karlsson?= <jurg at pp.sbbs.se>
Subject: Measuring EGT on all cylinders?

Hi
I am planning to run a EGT probe for every cylinder. The only experience I
have with small fast probes near the ports is from a dragraced V8. The
probes sometimes burnt up and left with the exhaust flow, not a problem for
them, their engine was not turbocharged, mine is... Can anyonne recommend a
good probe that is robust and fast.

Jorgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden.

-