3 Bar GM sensor

C. Brooks cbrooks1 at tqci.net
Tue Feb 8 14:18:32 GMT 2000

Hi Steve, hell of a project you've got there :)

There are a couple companies out there with 4 bar MAP sensors, I believe
Motec is one of them. However, I would suggest moving away from the
"Automotive" quality sensors and using an industrial pressure transducer.

That gives you a couple things...

1. More reliable
2. Extreme accuracy
3. Rugged design

The cost isn't much more than the standard GM 3 bar sensors. I've used
similar sensors for monitoring tranny line pressure and other parameters.
I'll try to do a little digging and find a couple sources for you to check
out.

Charles Brooks
Mid-Atlantic Speed Shop
http://www.massmotorsports.com