Haltech vs. Electromotive vs. Wolf 3D vs ???

Diego Martin Monteverde mmontev at sinectis.com.ar
Wed Feb 9 01:36:59 GMT 2000

Hello,

I'm trying to learn about the different commercial "programmable" electronic
management systems that are currently on the market.
I'm interested in those that are capable of both injection ans spark
control.

My idea is to know about the different features that they offer, strong and
weak points.
Up to now, I discovered three different units: Haltech, Electromotive and
Wolf 3D.

What I'm asking to the list are the different experiences that the members
may have about these three systems or (I suppose) the lot of other ones that
exist, known pros and cons of them or amy info in this way.

I will appreciate any info that the group could give me.

Thanks and regards,

Martin