computer/nitros controller

Tristan Dresch sac49091 at saclink.csus.edu
Fri Feb 11 01:36:23 GMT 2000

Does any one have experiance or knowlege of how I could adapt an existing
computer to regulate an injector that flows nitros to maintain a constant
60 degree temp in the plenum on a turbo car? I want to inject nitros
after the turbo, before the throttle body to cool the charge temp to 60
degrees. Using a temp sensor in the plenum to tell the computer how much
nitros needs to be added. Other variables include bottle pressure and
fuel mixture. I believe the O2 sensor can adjust the fuel mixture
suficently though, as not much nitros would need to be added to bring 300
degree air to 60 degrees. The next problem is finding an injector that
can handle 1200lbs of line pressure from the Nitros bottle. I was
thinking of direct injection injectors. Don't know if that will work
though.
Thanks for any input - Cris