check valves

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 17:16:15 GMT 2000

Sounds like weak fuel pump..
Try hooking a pressure gauge to the fuel rail, then
 clicking the key to the on position afetr the truck
has been sitting for a few hours.    This should energise
the pump, and you should immediately see full fuel pressure.
HTH
Mike V
<< To whom it may concern;
    I own a 1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer with a 4.3W Vortec engine.  Lately,
 this vehicle has become hard to crank after the engine has had a few hours
 to cool off.  The engine turns good but doesn't seem to be getting fuel.
 After the initial start the engine will restart with no problems.  I am
 curious if you can tell me if there are check valves in the injectors that
 would allow the fuel to seep back out of the engine over time.  If there are
 no check valves, could you please give me some suggestions as to what the
 problem may be.  Your expertise advise would be greatly appreciated.

 Sincerely,
 William R. Hicks >>