83LB Siemens Deka Injector Problems

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Mon Feb 14 23:11:08 GMT 2000

Sounds like a mixed bag of goods.  5 at 11.6 ohms, How 5 could fail, to the
same point would be interesting.  I could see them going open if they got
hot enough to melt the solder out of a connection, or if the insulation
failed going as low as 0 ohms, but that's all
Grumpy
  If you hadn't used them yet, I'd try to get my money back if it were me.