Whipple contact info??

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Sun Feb 20 04:25:21 GMT 2000

Hi Greg,
  Their phone number is 559-442-1261...fax is 559-442-4153 and I think they
even have a URL now... http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com ....but as to
talking to someone working for them who knows something about ?????? well I
know of only one person....and HE isn't anywhere close to Calif....and since
this is a public forum I won't tell what I know, because I used to work
there......I'm not going to go into my new products that their competitors
are releasing this year.....I love private label......AND I look forward to
being sued by them and proving in court I didn't learn a damn thing
there.....as more money comes in I'm hiring HE when the time comes...pissed
off the wrong guy......I have always been loyal to former employers till
NOW....I do believe it is an isolated problem with this manufacturing
company...oh well, enough bandwidth
-Carl Summers

Click on this link below to see the easiest way to handle internet
transactions.

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=drsagan%40pacbell.net